Project Monitor is a specialist impartial role undertaken to protect client’s interest by identifying and advising on financial risk.
Our specialist team carry out this role across the UK, working on behalf of funding institutes, tenants, purchasers, banks, and private finance.
We tailor the role to the requirements of each project. Typically includes the review of the following at the outset of the development and ongoing during the life of the project:
• competency of design team and contractor; including experience, capability, resource and professional indemnity cover
• land and property acquisition matters
• statutory consents
• competency of the development
• financial appraisals
• development, finance, consultancy, and construction agreements
• construction costs and programmes
• design and construction quality
Some of our projects
If you would like to discuss a project or find out more about services email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 225 4072