This is a specialist impartial role undertaken to protect client’s interest by identifying and advising on financial risk.
Our specialist team have been carrying out this role for many years across the UK, working on behalf of funding institutes, tenants, purchasers, banks, and private finance.
We tailor the role to the requirements of each project; however it typically includes the review of the following at the outset of the development and ongoing during the life of the project:
• competency of design team and contractor; including experience, capability, resource and professional indemnity cover
• land and property acquisition matters
• statutory consents
• competency of the development
• financial appraisals
• development, finance, consultancy, and construction agreements
• construction costs and programmes
• design and construction quality
Our knowledge, sector experience, tailored approach, and ability to deliver quality services on a consistent basis, is reflected in over 90% of our commissions coming as a result of repeat business or referrals.