Being one of the world’s leading airlines, Etihad Airways have been significantly expanding their infrastructure to support their rapid expansion. This has included real estate expansion in the form of administrative, training and sales facilities.
We have supported Etihad on a diverse portfolio of property projects during this expansion period, providing Project Management and Cost Management support on projects ranging from enhancement of existing assets to new build properties.
This has included:
- Etihad Flight College – pilot training facilities
- Innovation Centre – in-flight training centre
- First Class Lounge – located in T3, AUH
- Centre of Excellence – office facilities for revenue and accounting departments
- Call Centre – 12,000sqft bespoke contact centre
- Sales Office – located in Kuwait