Construction Safety Services
As experienced practitioners undertaking the role of Health & Safety Adviser and CDM Coordinator on numerous projects over the past 20 years, we can assist with the duties placed on both the Client and Principal Designer to help ensure compliance with CDM 2015.
We can provide
- Principal Designer services
- Health & Safety (CDM) advice to Clients
- Health & Safety (CDM) advice to Principal Designers
- Health & Safety (CDM) advice to Contractors
Our fully qualified Construction Safety practitioners provide reliable, high quality health and safety advice for specific projects as well as training, consultancy and management system audits.
Health and Safety is becoming more important to businesses and the Regulations more onerous. We pride ourselves on our approach which recognises the importance of health and safety to our clients’ business
In addition to our core CDM/Principal Designer Services, we also provide:
- Site inspections and reports;
- Incident and accident investigation reports;
- Company health and safety policy and procedures reviews;
- Seminars on CDM regulations and other health & safety legislation;
- Client H&S advisor on non-notifiable contracts;
- Advice on the management of asbestos;
- Fire safety audits and training for clients;
- Health and safety audits; and
- Buildings compliance.