We believe the ongoing recruitment of top quality students is essential for the continued growth and success of our business, and the industry as a whole.
We have developed a close working relationship with Universities and offer “year-out” students work placement positions and graduates exciting career opportunities in full-time employment. Graduates are allocated to teams where experience is gained on a wide variety of projects from inception to completion.
APC training is provided over a two-year period with a view to obtaining chartership. Attendance at both regular in-house training sessions and external CPD events is actively encouraged. Workload is also tailored to suit the requirements of the respective candidate’s chosen competencies.
Undertaking post-graduate courses is also encouraged should it be of benefit to the employee and the Practice. Financial assistance to cover course fees etc. is provided where appropriate.
The advantages of working with us include:
- A wide range of project experience, which will enhance your CV;
- An opportunity to work with a wide range of clients;
- A dedicated student liaison partner;
- Full APC training;
- In-house training and CPD;
- Encouragement to attend post graduate courses;
- Active training in interpersonal skills; and
- Use and training in the very latest IT software and hardware.
If you are interested in our graduate opportunities, please email enquiries